Monday, May 6, 2019

THE PICNIC

 Saturday morning early, it was off to the picnic with Piper and Paddington.
 They were settled into an xpen so I could help get things set up.  How can so much stuff be in the car?
 Chi Chi was helping Robin at the registration table!   (If you forgot to pay, you can send your fee in through paypal or to Barbara, our treasurer. See our web site: 
Potomac Valley Pekingese Club - Donate Now)
 Little Leanne was content in her x-pen by the table.
 Piper and Paddington said, "We're ready to meet people!"  And they did.  They were so good with everyone. 
 Binks was at the kissing booth with Abner's mom, Mary.
 Brody asked, "What's all the fuss about?  I give kisses every day."
 Binks waited for more kisses to be given.  He came all the way from NJ/NY! 
 Granger Danger was there!  (My granddog.)
 He met his dad, Kasey, again.  This is how they greet in the Peke world.  LOL
 I'm not sure they remembered each other, but it was fun.
 "Wait, I do seem to remember you some."
Granger got a hug from one of his best admirers, Ida.  She has always loved him from afar and got to meet him IN PERSON.   More picnic pictures coming!!   We had so much fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

After so many years, I finely got to come. It was everything I thought it would be and more. Wall to wall Pekes. I got to meet some that I read about.The weather was perfect, the food was great. Thank you. Ginger and I can't wait until next year.

LadyJicky said...

Oh Linda ...... what a great day and the weather looked fabulous too!!!

I am still getting over that "kissing booth" !!!!! Super cute!!!

LadyJicky said...

Dear "Unknown" ...... I am so jealous of you !!!!! :) LOL


I would just love to go and meet all the pekes and people .... especially Linda :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES