Monday, December 9, 2019

CHRISTMAS AT AMEE'S

I took all these pictures in November at the meeting at Amee's house, but I waited to use them for my Christmas blogs.
Her home is another place of magic.
The dogs were all dressed up for Christmas-- except Phoebe.  She was having nothing to do with putting on a Christmas sweater!
Sydnie was in a striped Christmas sweater and Mojo was there, too-- they are so cute!
The elf on the table took too much interest in what was in the bowl. LOL
Christmas wreaths-- home made-- were everywhere and beautiful.  Each one just made me smile.
The mantle was so whimsical! 
Sydnie posed for me...
Kallie joined us, too.  She's Amee's "wanna be" Peke.  💜
Mojo found toys-- of course he did!   People with Pekes have lots of toys. 
The cabinets were full of Christmas things, which I just stood and looked at-- magical.
The dogs were all so good -- we had our meeting and voted in our new board for 2020.
Mojo took a rest on his foster moms lap-- he's been adopted and bringing joy to his new moms.
The BELIEVE sign was a favorite-- it's my WORD!!   But, I didn't take it. LOL
Santa's guarded the fireplace-- they're making sure it's safe.
Christmas pillows were made to sit with-- not just for decoration.  And we all filled up the couch, and the floor. 
The beautiful white entry tree is filled with memory ornaments from Amee's life.   I love that!
Sydnie, thank you for letting us visit!!  You have a beautiful home!

2 comments:

Lost Earring said...

What a beautiful Christmas theme along with great photos of all the Pekingese babies who have found Furever homes through rescue.

LadyJicky said...

What a beautifully decorated home!! Oh.... the Peke's in jumpers are beautiful as well but .. that goes without saying!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES