Saturday, December 7, 2019

HAPPY SATURDAY

Stewart was wondering what was behind that little fence.  It's the Christmas tree!   Stewart doesn't have eyes, so he can't get scratches, but the other dogs can, so we keep a little fence around the tree for protection.
Melinda "Lady Jicky" gave me these little koalas years ago, and they always get to climb on the tree.
Callie Hound supervises.  She has decided she lives here, not across the street at her mom's, my daughter.
Stewart was unimpressed with my efforts.
Stewart is usually limited to the family room area, and he has learned his way around.   
His favorite bed is in the corner and he can find it every time.   Stewart is going to meet someone soon who might adopt him.  He has shown me he is a smart dog and can learn his way, even with no eyes. 
The ornaments are going up on both trees (here's the playroom tree) and the snow will be made today to finish them.  I love Christmas!! 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Stewart is one clever dog and I do hope he gets a lovely new family for Christmas.

The fence around the tree is a fabbo idea Linda!

Koala's love to be up a tree for sure and I guess there will be your handmade snow about to "fall" on your tree soon.

There are bush fires ( you call them wild fires) around Sydney and country New South Wales and up in the state of Queensland too. They are very bad and farmers have lost a lot. Its summer I guess but some have been started by people ... they should be in jail for ever.
Keep those koala's safe Linda. :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES