Monday, December 30, 2019

ONE MORE CHRISTMAS

Buffy had a wonderful Christmas and her decorations will stay up for awhile-- her home is beautiful and Christmas can be enjoyed well past December 25.  My decorations are all still up-- I'm enjoying them.   It's the peace after the storm haha.
Stewart had a wonderful Christmas being held by his family members.  He loves to be held!   And he has extra people there to do it.
I didn't get a group photo this year-- but this was four years ago-- Max, Kai Kai (when he had eyes), Floyd, Starlight and Chumley.   I still have Kai Kai and Chumley.
Callie thought Christmas was a bit chaotic-- she kept retreating to the covered porch.
Nicky, Sparky and Tinsley, with Santa, began the holiday right.
Wu was resting with his Peke pillows behind him.  
 Pudgie loved all the Christmas!
 Ollie was all set to relax after Christmas.
 Red was ready-- (sorry, couldn't resist).  Did I use this picture before?
 Chewy was in heaven with all the wrapping paper!
 Doolin and Gizzy were watching for Santa--
and Santa DID come with toys and squeaky things.  Gizzy and Doolin were so happy.
 Christmas is over and tomorrow is New Year's Eve-- a year ends, another begins.  Now, will our Pekes be naughty or nice for the New Year.  HMMMM.  (I'm not asking Paddington-- I know the answer!)

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Its so hot here (its 99f at 5 in the afternoon and bush fires are blazing across the country ) and Yum Yum has placed himself in the right spot on the vinyl floor under the air conditioner outlet in the ceiling ... so clever. Move over Yum Yum !!! LOL

It will be a quiet New Years for us .... the heat has made us exhausted and I did get a invite to a New Years party but I declined. I am too tired this year ... not a great one.

I will watch the fireworks on the TV and listen to the illegal ones being let off around our neighbourhood!! So dangerous !

Lost Earring said...

This is funny, I was thinking "Where is Paddington and what is he up to" until I read the last sentence of the blog. Paddington is alive and well and most likely up to no good. I love that boy.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES