Wednesday, December 18, 2019

WELCOME TO RESCUE, CLARA

This little girl was adopted from a rural shelter four years ago-- her age was estimated to be about 7-8 at the time. 
She is only 8.8 pounds, a tiny thing.  She was returned to the shelter.  I picked her up and took her right to the vet. 
At the vet, the techs couldn't resist her.
They dressed her up in a holiday outfit and took her picture! 
Then, home to the Camp Runamuck crew. 
 Food was yummy. 
 MMMMM
 Out to the Pekingese Pathway with a little jacket on.  I have little outfits that I've never been able to use.
 Now I can. 
 She watched me cooking-- can I resist that face?
 She's so small next to Piper.
 Callie says, "There's a tiny one here!"
I named her Clara, after the girl in the Nutcracker.  My granddaughter is performing in the Nutcracker and so this name seemed to fit.  There were so many GREAT suggestions, but I could only pick one. 
Clara is deaf, and she needs all her teeth removed because of serious condition.  But, she will be fine. Her heart is good and she's here to hang out for Christmas.  Welcome to rescue, little Clara. 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh she is so sweet and would make a wonderful furever Peke.
Clara would suit someone that just wants a slow little friend who can only eat soup. :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES