Wednesday, April 1, 2020

MORE GREAT SIGNS

(If I'm repeating some pictures here, please forgive me.  I'm homeschooling a grandson, so my brain is off kilter. LOL   I even took a dog to the vet for surgery yesterday, and it's not until next week.  Yes, life is different and at times overwhelming right.   Just one step at a time, and we will be good.)  
 There were so many great responses to my "what sign would you have?"   Cherry said her sign would be, "Royal Pekingese Territory.  Don't even consider treading here without PRIOR Royal Aproval.  Yes!!  THIS MEANS YOU!!"   Okay!  She has my attention!
 "Stealer of beds and souls."
 "Totally spoiled rotten to the core dog lives here!"   Hello, Lucy!!
 "Beward!  Great Squeaky Killer in residence."
 "My Peke is king!"  Sweet Tilt.
 "Medical coder at work."
 "Peekin" Pekes, Double Trouble."
Bradley and Mulan could have the same sign!  Hello there!
 "Guard Dog on Duty-- Unless You Have Food!"
 "St. Paddy's Guard Dog"
 "Cute Guard Dogs on Duty"
 With Pekes in the house, everyone should beware!
 This is a great sign to have.
"Beware..Great Squeaky Killer in Residence."
We would all qualify for this one!   Have a great day!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES