Wednesday, April 15, 2020

PEKES AND PAINT

 Mitsy said, “what are you doing?”
 It was time to paint the laundry room.  Thankfully, I have a large room.  But, that means more to paint.  I began by moving the furniture on one wall.  I have a large filing dresser.  My vet gave it to me and now it holds lots of peke things— harnesses, jackets, grooming things.  
 Let the painting begin.  Piddle pads make easy drop cloths.
 One wall done.
 Time for a break. Let’s go!
Isn’t Clara cute. 💖
 The side wall was done.  Now the bad part.  Moving the appliances. 😩😳
 Mitsy thinks I’m crazy.   And when I was on the ladder, that totally confused her.   Her vision isn’t great, so she didn’t think to look up.  Down the ladder I came to give her attention.
 Piper and Paddington watched in confusion.   What a mess.  It took about six hours.
Today, I’ll finish putting things back. But, I could feed the dogs at the “dog table” aka filing cabinet.  The hard part is done.   Well, for a bit. The trim has to be done but that will wait
Yahoo!   

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Bravo Linda ... a job well done !

Its moving the furniture and mess into one spot and then moving it ALL back that is the "pits" but its done and looks good too.

* I love the idea of the "piddle pads" ... I have a packet and wondered what I would do with them ..... next time we need to paint the house they will come out!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES