Tuesday, October 27, 2020

BUSY DAY

Yesterday was a long rescue day.  
I had hoped to rescue ten dogs but was only able to get six.   I’d love to help the others, but a family member was getting them.  They all need medical care. I’m thankful for the ones I was able to save.   (No negative comments please.  People all do the best they can in difficult situations.). 
One I rescued is having emergency surgery.   She was being stabilized all night.  She has pyrometra.  This is a fatal condition is surgery is not done.   I’ll write more later about the rescue. 

After a long day, I was tired.  But, Zoey was sick last night so I was up and down a her a lot.  Yep, I’m tired today.  Virtual schools is about to start but we will get through the day.   I’ll post more soon on the rescue.  


 

2 comments:

zapper said...

How can we make donations for their vet services?

LadyJicky said...

Now that is a very busy day and so emotional too.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES