Friday, October 23, 2020

I LOVE THE AUTUMN.

🎃
Allie Marie and Oshie took a trip to see fall colors. 
They love to travel. 
And the colors were so pretty. 
Chi Chi (who is 17!) says mums are good for autumn. 
My grandson even drew me a pumpkin picture.  
Paddington is looking w his eyes closed. Cooler weather makes us want naps. 
It’s a good time to be thankful in this very crazy 2020 world. 

Sampson is older, but he enjoys this wonderful season. 
Sophie has in her autumn color bows.  Where’s your pumpkin toy sweet girl?  
If you have beautiful autumn pictures, please share w us. 🍂🎃

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

No autumn here .... spring and we are in for a big down-pour of rain and thunder!!
Well, that is spring where I live .... never boring!

No pumpkins here Linda. Lots of roses :)

Lost Earring said...

I think it would be great if we had Fall then go directly to Spring. I love all flowers but Roses, Peonies and Lilacs most of all so Spring would be just perfect after a mellow Fall.

I love to see the Furs getting frisky when Fall comes after the Summer heat. I love to see the napping and traveling going on with the featured Pekes but we're only doing virtual travel with a good bit of napping thrown in this year.

Lord please deliver us to 2021 quickly because I think everyone is truly sick of 2020.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES