Thursday, October 29, 2020

SWEET CROSBY

 

Crosby was adopted from us.   This week has been tough, so I went and just looked at Crosby's pictures and it brought a smile to my face.  
He has a special bed and ...
he loves it.   I have two of these beds and they are definitely favorites here.   
He is a tremendously loved dog.   What kind of bowl is that??  His mom will let me know.
His mom keeps buying him toys because...
He doesn't have enough.  That must be because he hides them everywhere and then his mom buys more.  LOL
Crosby, thank you.  You made me smile this week!  💓

3 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I do think Mr Crosby has a "designer dog bowl" .... very swish!

Nicky said...

What a sweetheart!!!!

Lost Earring said...

Oh goodness, Crosby makes me smile too. He's been there for Mom in these terrible times, he's adorable and he loves his toys. I hope he makes everyone smile.

It seems like all of us have been through a rough time lately and the year 2020 has beaten us down ever more. Most of all I think about how rough it has been for Ms. Linda and the losses one after the other of her little rescues.

Better times are coming I think, hope and pray.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES