Saturday, October 24, 2020

RESCUE IS IN MY HEART

I’ve done rescue a long time. 
I’ve had Pekingese much longer.  My kids were raised w Pekes.  I had my first Peke at 15. 
This sign really fits. 
Some comes to find care and love. 
Some come and finish their lives here.  
Some stay for years because they become part of our family.  
Chumley will leave us soon but will remain in our hearts.  Forever. 
Some need love and holding. 
Some need heartworm treatment. 
Some are puppies.  
A few that come to my house aren’t Pekes 🤣
Some are traumatized but find peace here in our rescue. 
Some decide their shenanigans should be part of our life permanently. 
Whatever they need, our home and our rescue tries to give them.  They are loved. 

3 comments:

LadyJicky said...

As I have always said..... you are All Peke Angels!!!!

God Bless you All !!!!

Lost Earring said...

Shedding tears for you on this painful day letting you know that this Peke lover understands your pain.

You have experienced so much of that loss this year and yet you keep on rescuing.

Unknown said...

Angels walk among us, you are proof.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES