Monday, October 5, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

❤️🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂❤️
 

It was a busy weekend. My family came from Williamsburg and we all celebrated.  I turned 71- a gift to live a long time. 
Granger came and claimed Sugar Bit’s little house.  He jumped up there all by himself. 

It meant we had nine dogs here and so I fed them all before we ate.   What an adventure.  Everyone had a special spot to eat.  It took less than 10 minutes to feed and medicate.  Certain dogs get meds so they have special bowls.  Don’t want to get them mixed up! 


 Even Paddington was good.  He’s such a mess sometimes but we love him.   Thank you to everyone who donated to my birthday fundraiser!!  Let’s all have a great day!  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Linda...... Happy Birthday!!! I am sorry I missed it but I do hope you had fun.

By the way...... you do not look like 71 !!! OK .... what is your secret???

Love
Melinda and Yum Yum XXXXXXX

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES