Tuesday, February 16, 2021

KEEPING EYES SAFE

So many Pekes need eye care, even eye surgery.   Bogie has had eye surgery.   He needs drops and visits to the ophthalmologists.
Minnie has been to the ophthalmologist several times.  
Jackson, a current foster, has had to wear e-collars several times.   
Are e-collars the only way to protect the eyes?  
I asked Piper-- who has also had eye surgery.  
I tried a face mask on him.   He wasn't amused.  
Paddington modeled it perfectly.   LOL   What was I doing to him?   Having fun!! 
Eye Doggles might work with some, but King's foster moms tried them on him.  Nope.  Nope. Wasn't working.  They shared the picture with me, and we couldn't stop laughing.  With no nose, Doggles just aren't an option for Pekes.  
Paddington is keeping a straight face as I write this.  He isn't amused when I use him to try things out-- well, maybe he is a LITTLE bit amused.  If he's getting attention, he fine with it.  😁😃

3 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Yum Yum had eye surgery last year .
I am always looking out for things that can damage his eyes too.

Lost Earring said...

I love that Paddington patented face.

Rocco's blog said...

Oh Pad! You are adorable no matter what you’re trying non for our amusement!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES