Thursday, February 4, 2021

SCHOOL FOR BOGIE?

Virtual school. Are you doing it with kids or grandkids. Let me know.  We need encouragement!! 
Another school day.   Can we leave?  (Can I leave??)
Zoey is content to read w us in Sugar Bit’s class. 
Beach Bit has a separate area—for sure. 
Bogie likes to join the kindergarten class sometimes. 
The stories are fun. 
Minnie stays close, but she sleeps.  She’s almost 16. 
Sometimes, Zoey find a bed or spot where she can see me. 

Bogie would like to participate. 
Or not.  “When is snack time?”
Sometimes, he wants to just be close. (Yes, I need to brush him.  In my free time.) 
Napping is good, too. 
Bogie’s turn again.  It’s like musical chairs.  Little kindergarten chairs.   Good thing I’m not tall!  
Are you watching us? 
Sissy is close by, but sleeping.  She just has to know where I am. Virtual school takes a lot of our day.   It’s a good thing we have such good helpers! 

2 comments:

Lost Earring said...

I don't have children (nor grandchildren) of school age but I love being able to see how Linda's Grands and four legged babies are handling the challenge.

LadyJicky said...

My Grandkids are back at school.... well for now. Lets hope the covid stays at a very low number - 21 people with it in my State but its summer here right now.
My grandson started High School this year so I do hope they can stay at school and not home school like last year.
We will see I guess .

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES