Tuesday, March 2, 2021

HAPPY OR SLEEPY?

With the farewells I'm doing lately, I wanted to give you a blog to make you smile.    Smile Paddington!  Wake up, Paddington!
Zoey and Sissy-- are you awake?? Nope!
Piper is wide awake.  Why?
Because he saw this "dog" across the room and he was going to protect me from it.
Sissy and Bogie-- wake up.   I want a happy blog and all I can find are sleeping dogs!
Wait-- here's one.  Callie is awake.  Well, kind of.
And shock of shocks-- Bogie and Paddington were trying to get along.
Here they are again, next to each other.   Bogie is more alpha even though he's a lot smaller.
Alright, everyone.  Line up.  I want a picture of happy dogs!   LOL  Minnie isn't having any part of it.  

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh that last photo of the Peke Line was so funny and sweet Linda.

Darlene Branges said...

That last photo immediately brought me back to my days as an elementary school teacher walking my class down the hall--one or two always out of step. The photo made me smile!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES