Saturday, March 6, 2021

MY COVID VACCINE

Hugo said he heard I got my Covid vaccine.  I sure did. I’ve had both doses and am so happy I’ve had them.  
My daughter had her second one yesterday also.   She’s doing what Hugo is doing here.   Resting!  Both doses have hit her hard.  
So far, I’m doing fine (but I’m writing this on Friday night, so I’ll see how I am in the morning).
Reggie said it was okay if I take a day to rest.  He’s showing me how.  
Daisy/Blondee had another heartworm treatment this week, so she is commiserating w me.  I think we will both be fine.  Have you had your vaccine?  Are you going to get one if you can?   I know it’s very difficult to get in many areas.  So, stay safe and kept wearing your mask.  ❤️
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Well..... we have not had our covid yet and now Italy are not suppling us with the AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine because the drug manufacturer failed to fulfill its European Union order and won't send us any - Ha! - and Meghan Markle thinks she has problems!! lol

Sarah Henry said...

I had my first shot on Friday. I am so happy to have gotten it.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES