Tuesday, September 20, 2022

A TRIP TO THE VET

I’m at the vet a lot.   My vet is so good about fitting in new ones to begin their journey to a better life.  
Ferby is going today to begin his medical care.  We know he’s older.  But, we want him to have the best life he can have. 
Last week, I was at the vet w Callie.   
It was time for a check up.   She has to have some medication first.  Cars make her nervous.  It’s okay. She was in a doggy seat belt but she managed to crawl through a strap making it seem like she was in another seat belt.  Safety first!  
The vet fit in Henrietta for a recheck also.   
She was limping more and we checked her heart murmur again.  If she had vet care earlier in her life, she would be in better shape. 
She wanted to be on my lap so I sat on the floor w her.   You do that, too, right?
Callie was content to lay in the floor.  She did have to greet the cute dogs in the waiting room.  She is so good w all the small dogs.  
She was so glad to get home and curl up on a Peke bed.  Treeing Walker Coonhounds curl up in what is called “the Coonie curl” and then they can fit in a small space.  Vet visits are exhausting.   Henrietta was ready for a nap, too. 💕


1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Yes Vet visits are exhausting and I do hope everyone got a good a report as they can!

I did not know about a "coonhoud curl its Sweet!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES