Monday, September 19, 2022

FERBY TRAVELS TO VIRGINIA BEACH

Ferby stayed with Lisa on Saturday night and then finished his journey to his foster home on Sunday.
He was so good.  
He was so relaxed that he fell asleep.
He came by my house, so we could all meet here for him to continue on to his foster home.  He found the water bowl and ......
wandered around the yard.
Lots of new smells.
He met Callie and the rest.
I let Piper out, but Paddington-- well, you know Paddington.  
Sissy and Barty were in the playroom, so they never realized he was here.  They were busy napping.
His vetting begins this week and his new journey has begun.  💕

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Ferby is such a great Peke ! Someone will be very lucky to adopt him!!!

Watching the live feed of the funeral of the Queen on TV right now.
Has not started but seeing all the crowds waiting and people talking about her is so moving.
My Mother loved the Queen and her attitude to working so hard every day of her life .
So watching this right now I will feel a bit connected to Mum.
I miss my Mum and if she was alive today we would both be watching this together.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES