Tuesday, May 30, 2023

PUPPY PILE UPS

I asked you for pictures of puppy pile ups and you didn't disappoint! 
I've always had multiple dogs since I became an adult.   
Some dogs want to be only pets, but I think most love a friend.  Or two,  or more... Paddington and Piper are VERY attached to each other.
Retha loves Japanese Chins and has had quite a few loving ones.   No problem finding a friend there!
Elwood loves having friends.
My granddogs wouldn't know what to do without each other.  Granger, Gigi and Tuk Tuk.  
Nancy's crew== and toss in a cat, too.  

Oliver and Cosmo-- a good pillow! 
Betsy's crew is guarding the street in comfort.  
Judy's boys-- gone now, but Sushi has joined the family to entertain them.  
Buffy and Ollie RIP were so special and loved each other so much.  
Edward's pups love having a buddy.  
Kendal's babies-- a few PVPC alumni there. :-)
Heather has a pile up at her house.   Heather is my groomer (when I have some extra $$) and is amazing! 
Brucee Wu has pillow company!  
Veronica has a crew-- no, you can't do errands with mom.   But, they'd like to!  
Barbra has a few PVPC alumni also!  
And back to my house-- there's always multiples.  Just pick a spot.  
Travis will move to another foster home this week, but he's already realized that there are friends here.  He will have more friends in his foster home.   He's so sweet!!
 

 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

OMG.... they are all just so cute !!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES