Sunday, May 28, 2023

WELCOME TO RESCUE TRAVIS

Travis was in a shelter near me.  His owner brought him in and he still had life to live.  He went to the ophthalmologist right away-- they are SO GOOD to fit me in.  He needed eye drops for dry eye and an infection.   Then, our next stop was the vet.   He stayed there overnight for exam, bloodwork, etc and then I picked him up.  He was all clean and fluffy and ready to visit with us.
Paddington became his bad self.  Oh, brother.   
Travis is over 16, deaf and can see light and dark, but he was SO HAPPY.   
He and Piper were dancing.
Then, he explored.
Piper was close by.  Travis just kept wagging his tail.  
He may be older, but he's happy and joyful.    Welcome to rescue, sweet boy!! 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh I just love Travis ..... I would have him in a heart beat.

So glad rescue has him and I do hope someone will come forward and adopt him.
Older dogs are not hard to have and his face is adorable Linda!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES