Thursday, May 11, 2023

POGIE AND ADVENTURES

Pogie came into rescue in December after his owner turned him in.  He has the most beautiful markings.  
Pogie is the happiest, sweetest boy, too. He was quickly adopted by his foster family. 
His girl decided to take him on adventures.  He became Aladdin and floated on a rug. 
Oh no!  He was adrift with a shark near by.  JAWS!   I could do without that one.  (That movie gives me nightmares! 😳)
An outer space adventure w Star Wars is next.  My grandson would love it. 
What adventure will he have next?   I would choose Scotland- most people know that.  (Pogie in a kilt??)  A closer one would be a quiet beach house.  (Surfboard Pogie.). Just a book and ocean sounds and quiet.    Where would you go? 


 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I can see Pogie on the Great Barrier Reef in snorkeling gear and swimming with the turtles and colourful coral !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES