Thursday, May 25, 2023

SUNNY MEETS MO MO

Sunny was one of our foster dogs several years ago.   Bonnie fostered him and I finally met her this week!!
Sunny loves all dogs.   He had eyes when we got him, but he was blind.   He had lived outside in a pen with big dogs, and his life is very different now.
He was such a sweet boy and his foster mom adopted him.
They live on a farm with sheep and cows, and dogs.....  
Meeting Sunny just brought joy to me!  I was probably grinning ear to ear.   His mom offered to foster Mo Mo.   Mo Mo is a special one and he needed a special foster home.  
I thought it would be a four hour round trip to meet Bonnie, but due to a massive truck fire, it took me six hours.  That wasn't fun-- but no one was injured in the fire, so that's a good thing.
https://www.wavy.com/traffic/tractor-trailer-fire-closes-part-of-holland-rd-in-suffolk/

Mo Mo is now in his foster home, healing and decompressing.  He even rolled around and let his foster mom rub his tummy.    WOW!   He must feel so safe there.   Bonnie has a magic touch and I look forward to more updates.   I'm so excited for Mo Mo to be there.   😃

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

So happy for Mo Mo .... I am sure Sunny and his foster Mum will give him care and love.
Mo Mo on the farm !!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES