Wednesday, September 6, 2023

DENVER SETTLES IN

DENVER
Denver was at my house for a few days.   He was so good.   He is not an alpha dog.  Paddington said he could visit.  
We took him to his foster home on Saturday.  First he was in the back seat on the floor.   But, he soon moved to the seat, and then joined us on the console.   He loves people.
I saw the smallest police car I've ever seen while transporting him.   Must be a low crime area.  LOL
He loves loves to be close.  
He loves attention.
While we were transporting, we ate lunch at the Barkery in Williamsburg.  Piper was their resident dog and she hung out with us.  SO CUTE!
Denver got to his foster home and met Travis.   Travis wasn't too sure about him.  I'm sure they'll be great friends soon.
He looks SO happy there.    He's been through a lot.   His owner died.  He was turned into a shelter.  I got him.  He was with me a few days and had his labs done at my vet.   (He will have a dental before he's available for adoption.)   Then, he went to his foster home.  He has been through many changes in the last week.  
But, he is happy.   He's laid back.  What a good boy he is! 💝

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Linda..... he is just so adorable!

I am sure Denver will be adopted Pronto but I will do my dance - just incase! lol

Denver would make a wonderful companion and boy, he has been thought so much but he has a happy smile on his face!!

Does he have a passport I wonder ????? lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES