2. Get tape back from puppy. (Cici above)3. Remove scissors from older dog’s mouth.
4. Open box. (Miki Harley and Cici above)5. Take puppy out of box.
6. Remove tape from older dog’s mouth. (Cici, Miki and their puppies)7. Beg puppy to quit barking at the roll of wrapping paper.
8. Put present in box. (Connor)9. Remove present from older dog’s mouth.
10. Put present back in box after removing puppy from box… again. (Connor)11. Take scissors from older dog & sit on them.
12. Remove puppy from box & tape it shut once and for all. (Sweet Gus)13. Take tape away from older dog.
14. Unroll wrapping paper from the roll. (sweet Harley Marie)15. Take puppy OFF box.
16. Cut paper off roll — being careful not to cut puppy’s paw or nose that is getting in the way as he “helps”. (Jojo and Annabell)17. Tape three small holes older dog poked through the paper when he walked across it.
18. Wrap paper around box & secure in place with tape. (Jojo and Annabelle)19. Take roll of wrapping paper from older dog’s mouth.
20. Give older dog something to do: Tell him to hold the tape so he will stop stealing it. (Jojo)21. Take scissors away from puppy.
22. Cut excess paper from “ends” so you’re left with just enough paper to tuck in neatly.23. Let puppy play with scrap paper from the ends.
24. Take tape older dog is holding. (Wylie)25. Quickly tape one end before taking scissors from older dog & sitting on them again.
26. Tuck in paper neatly on the other end and fold shut like an envelope. (Didi)27. Fend off puppy trying to steal tape & tape the end securely. (Phoebe)
28. Take bow from older dog.
29. Go get roll of wrapping paper puppy ran off with. (Alfie, in Ireland)
32. Remove puppy from top of wrapped box and add final bits of tape where needed. (Maddy on an ornament)
34. Take pen from older dog, address tag & affix while puppy tries to eat pen. (Lucy)
36. Clean up mess puppy & older dog made playing tug-of-war with empty roll of wrapping paper. (Shoko)