Thursday, March 21, 2019

ROCKY--READY FOR A FOREVER HOME

 Rocky came into rescue two years ago with his mom, BG (Baby Girl) and his dad Furby.
 I am not sure they are really his parents, because Rocky is bigger and has more of a nose-- but oh, he is so sweet.
 His dad, Furby, is older now, but Rocky is a young almost 11 year old.
 He has a soulful face which just grabs my heart. 
 Furby and BG are both in our hospice, forever-foster group.  Furby has cancer on his leg and BG has a bad heart.  Rocky is healthy though.
 We would like to find him a home of his own and just want him to have a playmate to run with and a fenced yard.  He needs both of those.   He is used to having someone home during the day, too.
 He loves to roll around and play...
 But, most of all, he just wants to be loved and in your lap or close by.   He is a bit timid, but I love that in a dog-- just makes them even more lovable.
 Do you have room in your home for him?
 He's waiting to be adopted.
He ready to roll and have a forever home!  Just go to our web site to fill out an application.   His adoption fee is $200. 
Potomac Valley Pekingese Club - Online Application adopt

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I would Love to have him Linda ..... he would make such a great mate for Yum Yum but .... does he have a passport to Oz???

No !

Oh dear..... well, I am doing my Adoption Dance for sweet Rocky.... I think I might just do a rock and roll dance too :) ROCK ON DUDES !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyRdJJVuUz0

Lost Earring said...

I'm doing my wheelchair version of the Adoption Dance for shy Rocky. LadyJicky has the right idea .....a rousing Rock and Roll Dance like Great Balls of Fire...featuring Jerry Lee Lewis at his peak of health period should work.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES