Thursday, September 16, 2021

CONFERENCE TIME

The dogs were bored w me the last few days.  I’ve been doing a virtual conference from Nashville.  Paddington is bored. 
He just ignored me as I listened to the sessions on my computer.   
“Are you done yet?”    There were so many sessions each day, but I have time to look at them for months.   I wanted to see as many as possible while they were happening but w kids and dogs, that’s hard.  
Bogie was silly and easy going. 
And Zoey just wanted lap time.   We do our best when so much is going on.  I think these little ones know that ❤️  

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

You must be so boring Linda !!!
No play time??? lol

Lost Earring said...

I love Bogie's silliness when he's boed and sweet Zoey waiting for lap time too. We humans don't get of time to be bored.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES