Monday, September 20, 2021

TRIXIE AND FEY

Transport from North Carolina to Virginia was a success. 
I met tiny Trixie.  
What a sweetheart!  
Kay and Claretta also brought Fey along so I could meet her.  
She is beautiful and will hopefully be up for adoption soon.  She’s a sweet girl, too. 
Trixie’s foster mom, Kim, went w me, so Trixie had lots of attention on the drive.   She shared our lunch.  We didn’t expect that, but we didn’t mind. 💖

Trixie needs a dental, so we will set that up.  She will visit Animal Eye Care near me.  Most of the fosters go there for eye checks.  (They know me well haha.)    Trixie is an adorable and sweet girl.   We love her already! 💜

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Trixie is so small.... a very cute package! lol

Doing my Adoption Dance for Miss Trixie.

Lost Earring said...

I think tiny Trixie is going to be a star for sure.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES