Wednesday, June 26, 2024

CAMP RUNAMUCK UNDER ATTACK

Piper and Paddington are asking, "WHAT IS GOING ON?"
There is so much noise out there.  And trucks.  And people.  
Cinnamon was panting.   Change and noise make her so nervous.
Callie was drooling.   Trazadone was given. 
Cinnamon's ears went back, but I held her next to me on the couch and she calmed down.  
Why are we under attack?! 
Roofers have arrived.   There is so much noise, so many people, and the porch door to the yard is blocked.   People are on our house!
Piper had meds to calm down.  He's my nervous boy.  
The old roof is off, and the noise is less.  Now the dogs are resting.   The roof should be finished this evening and all will be quiet again.  
I guess we weren't under attack at all.    We're just trying to make the house better.  It will be calmer soon.  
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I hope the roof is up and running Linda and no more noise!

Anonymous said...

Poor babies!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES