Sunday, June 2, 2024

HERSHEY THE NAUGHTY PEKE

Hershey belings to one of our PVPC friends.  She said he was the naughtiest pekes ever.  But look at his face.  His eyes.   Its hard to get mad at him. 
This was taken at Christmas. (I know I know- you can see the Christmas lights. 😜).  His mom said, “He has chewed a very valuable antique chair from the Queens furniture maker but how can you not love him!”  I get it. I’ve had dogs teeth on Ethan Allen tables and chairs.  
If your dog never does these things, be proud!   The rest of us will envy you. 😂. HAPPY SUNDAY!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He’s a doll! So cute! I have furniture all around my house with little Pekingese teeth marks. Reminders of my sweet Chai who crossed the Rainbow Bridge. 🌈

LadyJicky said...

Is he related to Harry and Meghan ???

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES