Thursday, June 13, 2024

CAMP RUNNAMUCK- SUMMER SESSION

Camp Runamuck is in session.  Summer session. 
For those who don’t know, our home is called Camp Runamuck. 
I have my daughters’ dogs here.  One is on a short trip and one is on a longer trip.  We help each other out. 
For the most part, they all get along.  Of course Paddington….  Well we know Paddington. 
I had to go out (my husband my home) and most of them greeted me at the garage door.  Yep, I have a gate there for extra safety. 
Tuk Tuk is right at home here w Piper.  They all know each other. 
We ALL go outside. Then we ALL come inside. 
Granger says “are we going in yet?”
 
Time for bed!  💤💤
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

It looks like nice weather at Camp Runnamuck.... its so cold here and lots of rain.
Can we swap? lol

Anonymous said...

Lovely pets! They are so blessed to have such a loving family.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES