Thursday, July 7, 2016

CAMP RUNAMUCK HERE AGAIN

 Camp Runamuck is in session and it's busy!  Floyd found a spot out of the way to veg out.
 My daughter is in England for two weeks and so I'm in charge.  Her husband joined her this week, so I have kids, dogs.... Their newest rescue, Callie has made herself right at home here.   Um, you're taking up the entire couch!
 Pandy and Leo are at their home across the street.  
 Leo (at my house for some fun) and my Max might not get along, so unfortunately they are home.   I go over there at least 4-5 times a day and my husband goes last thing in the evening.  
 Sugar Bit and Beach Bit are so used to being at my house that there isn't much change for them.
 "Do I have to take a nap?"
 Beach Bit loves his morning "coffee" with me.   Milk, a little Italian creamer and a "splash" of coffee.
 Sugar Bit has a big job-- checking the dog water...
 checking out e-collars as accessories...
 Trying to wake up in the morning with bed head is interesting.  Actually, when I get her out of her crib, she is all smiles.
 She thinks the water bowls should have things in them.
 Callie is just hiding out.
 Sugar Bit as Diaper Head is just too much to look at.
 Oh, not Chumley's favorite toy!
Starlight is just going with the flow, as are the rest.   This is life at Camp Runamuck.

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am exhausted just looking at your photos Linda! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES