Monday, July 18, 2016

CASSIE

 Cassie came into rescue in 2014.   She had not been properly cared for and the owner just didn't want her anymore.  A kind person got her and took her to the vet for updates and then contacted us.   She couldn't keep her, but she wanted her safe and knew our rescue could help her find a forever home.
 She has that "unsure" look in her face, but she did great in her foster home with Sarah.
 Cassie lived near me, but has moved to Tennessee.   Her mom sent me new pictures of her and told me how well Cassie was doing.    I want to laugh at this sweet face-- she LOVES her daddy and gives him lots of kisses.   Her mom said she only gets hugs!   I think Cassie is a Daddy's girl!
Cassie is almost 13 now, and loved so much.   Rescue is saving more lives every day-- Cassie is so glad she was given a new life!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am so glad Cassie is safe and happy now !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES