Friday, July 22, 2016

ROCKY AND DAYTONA

 Rocky and Daytona are Lisa's Pekes.
 Rocky is a member of the Pirate Club since he has only one eye.  That club is getting way too big-- but Pekes are prone to eye injury, and this happens.
 His brother, Daytona, has both eyes.   But, I'm sure he doesn't harass his brother.
 He looks so cute in his hat!
 They were both so good at the picnic, posing for pictures.  But, I've read their mom's comments about them on facebook, so I know these two can be trouble sometimes haha.  
 I think they rule their house, not their mom.   I also think this is pretty typical for Pekingese-- they are royal, after all.
Daytona and Rocky are so adored by their mom.   And I'll keep watching for facebook adventures of these two!!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

That are so super sweet Linda !!!

Lisa_S. said...

I wouldn't worry about the pirate club, I want to think that now we don't hide our physically imperfect dogs, instead, we showcase what they've overcome and how much we love them and how much they love us in return.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES