Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WHERE'S MOM?

 We've been traveling.   I have not left the dogs for any period of time, but this time I did.   Floyd probably wondered where I was.
 Max probably slept a lot.   We traveled through at least five states, and saw horses, mountains, and most of all, FAMILY.
 We saw waterfalls...
 beautiful landscape, and a lot of relatives.
 Covered bridges...
 Sugar Bit had a blast climbing into cabinets and disappearing.
 She met so many people.
But, I'm glad it's time to be home.   I know Kai Kai is glad!!    More Peke blogs tomorrow!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

lovely photos Linda!

Lost Earring said...

You so deserved a vacation so I'm glad you had a good time seeing family. Your little Sweetie in the cabinets is just the cutest picture but I'm betting your Fur babies are celebrating your return.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES