Friday, November 15, 2019

ADOPTING A FOSTER DOG

So many post comments that they want to adopt.  Posting comments just tells me you’re interested.  We need an application.  We do home checks and vet checks.  I may sound harsh but we don’t “just” adopt out our foster dogs to anyone.  We want the best homes for them.  If you are interested, you have to fill out an application.   The more you add to that application, the more we know.  We are pretty tough.   Our fosters have been through a lot, so we have to know you will be WONDERFUL.   If
you want to adopt, fill out an application at WWW.potomacpekes.org and go to online forms for the adoption application.   You cannot meet a dog first “to see if it’s worth your time” to do this. (And yes, I’ve had people say that to me.  They go on my naughty list. 🤣).  Our foster dogs are loved like our own, so you have to be good to join our family. ❤️

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

As you know .... I have said many times I would love this doggie or that in my home but..... I am sure everyone who "knows" me .... knows I live oversea's and its my way of saying "What a fantastic dog this is and if I was in the USA - I would love to have him/her"!!!
Its my "don't dismiss this dog.... he/she is beautiful " !!!

I so understand your standards to adopt .... we do not want to see that poor dog on "Must Love Peke's" again looking for another home! Tragic.

Yum Yum and I send big kisses to all the Foster people who are doing the best job and doing it well!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES