Saturday, November 23, 2019

EVENING CALM

 It was dark last night, but Piper still watched over the yard.  I don’t think he could see much.
 I love our porch.  Even on chilly evenings, an afghan makes it cozy.

 My daughters gave me this heater lantern for my birthday, so we sat close and just took time to decompress. 
Minnie and the rest of the dogs were there, too.  They weren’t going to be left out.  Or should I say INside. 
And then back inside where Stewart curled up in the couch and dreamed of sugar plums.   What did you do last night? 🥰

2 comments:

Lost Earring said...

What a wonderful way to spend the evening and surrounded by family and the fur children.

We chose to close the drapes and binge watch our favorite DIY shows. The fur kids chose to snore away in their beds.

LadyJicky said...

Last night my husband cooked salmon and I combed burr's out of Yum Yum's fur - So romantic!
Its summer here and the clover with its rotten burr seeds are everywhere!

Your porch ... now that is romantic :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES