Monday, November 4, 2019

MONDAY, MONDAY

 Some days are Monday. Yep, you know those days where you have to get up and you're already behind.    We've been doing intake all week.  SO many need help.   I'm waiting right now for another to come in.   We haven't had this busy an autumn for a long time, so I just hope we can help each one and find them forever homes. 
In the meantime, I have a sick grandchild at home, so I'm limited on how much I can do, but it will get done.  Maybe not quickly, but it will.  Stay tuned for more information and pictures on new ones we are getting.   The one above, might be one of them. 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I do hope you get more help.

What a little beauty that Peke is in the basket!

I am doing my Adoption Dance for all that need loving new homes!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES