Wednesday, January 29, 2020

YUM YUM HELPING

There is a lot going on in Australia.  The fires have been devastating there.  Lives have been lost.  So many animals have perished.   My friend, Melinda lives in Victoria.   She is safe where she is. 
She sent me pictures of Yum Yum helping his dad.
You see, part of the ceiling fell in.
Yum Yum is very concerned. 
Yum Yum was helping cover all the furniture and his dad was up on a ladder.  
There were plastic covers all over the floor.
He’s watching to make sure everything is done correctly.
It’s a messy job.
I wonder how dirty Yum Yum is getting  in the process.  Dust is everywhere! 
I’m sure we will see “after” pictures and Yum Yum will let us know if he approves of everything his dad did.  I know it will all be perfect.

2 comments:

Lost Earring said...

Yum Yum is so helpful and so cute.

LadyJicky said...

We have had to ban Yum Yum from the room!

He shoots around on the floor sheets all the time , gets under my husbands feet and the dust goes flying!
He knows he is not allowed to go in the lounge room now but ... just a crack in the door and that fat fluffy foot is batting it back and then the little rat is in!!!

He is driving us mad !!! LOL

* I am not looking forward to the painting of the ceiling ... a spotty black Peke is not pretty!!! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES