Friday, December 4, 2020

DECEMBER— WE LOVE IT

We love December.  The weather is cooler. Decorations go up.  Joyful music plays. 
The dogs only go upstairs at night for bed) so they wait for me at the bottom.   Really. I’m coming right back.  
We have colorful beds out now.  Bogie and Sissy love this one. 
They joined me on the couch. Christmas pillows and blankets are everywhere.  
Zoey is happy to be near me. It’s mutual.  

An additional note:  
 New Adoptions on Hold through the Year End 

Holidays are often filled with lots of confusion as well as people coming and going. Rescues may be seniors and/or emotionally troubled dogs due to lack of appropriate care. They require time to adapt to new people and situations, we prefer they go into a new home at a quiet and stress-free time.

Any adoptions currently in process will continue as planned.  



1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I think that is a good thing to do with adoptions over the holiday season.... I can imagine how stressed some dogs would become with all the comings and goings of parties etc.

Love the bone bed... a bed for two ! Looks so comfy Linda!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES