Sunday, December 20, 2020

THURSTON, THEA AND THE SNOW


Thurston was all about the snow--
They live in Massachussettes and it was cold.
A snow plow came along to try to clear the roads.
Thea was watching to see if it was going to work. 
A warm bed is a great  place to be when the snow gets like that!  (That's where I would be-- INSIDE!)
Thurston was okay with it though.   It was all over his face and I'm sure all underneath, too.   
Is it time to go in?
Nope-- time to play!   
I'm sure neither one was naughty this year.  Their mom works with dogs almost every day, giving them a wonderful place to romp and run and chase and play.   So, I think "NICE" is the word Santa will use for them all.   Happy Sunday from Thurston and Thea!  

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Sunday to Theo and Thea and their snow!
Oh boy, it sure looks cold to me.

Lost Earring said...

Theo and Thea's Mom gives these sweet babies a wonderful life doesn't she?

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES