Wednesday, December 2, 2020

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS.

Melinda, my friend in Australia-- you know her as Lady Jicky-- sent me this Koala Santa.  I LOVE IT!   I've put it on my tree.  
We are decorating here-- complete with a little fence around the tree.  I don't want unwanted "gifts" under there.   Of course, Piper had to test the fence, but he didn't make it to the tree.   Now he has a belly band on.
We put up multiple trees in our house-- the snow isn't on them yet, but that's the LAST thing I do.   It's the sign that the decorating is done.  
Bogie was fine supervising the decorating.  
Maxx did the same.  His mom is ahead of me-- I think she's done with her decorating and I'm still going.  Funny how home teaching a kindergartener and a fourth grader can do that to you.  LOL  I'm behind in everything.  
Wu had his birthday this week-- 12 years old!   A Christmas time boy!!  Happy Birthday!
Ming is resting-- his mom might be busy with Christmas, too.  Or maybe she's resting. 
She works hard and time to slow down might help her.
Hannah-- oh, Hannah.  You want to play ball?  I know your mom and dad are busy making your house beautiful.   I'm sure they are going to have a fun holiday home.   Christmas and holidays are wonderful.  So, share your pictures.  We want to see them.  🎄

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I know I am always promising photo's Linda but its been so busy .... I have not commented on the blog because my hubby is varnishing our floor boards so I could not get into the computer room as he sanded the boards down and painted the varnish on 3 times!
I have to say ... it looks good and we are going to do the hall soon.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES