Thursday, December 17, 2020

SNOW?

I am in southeast Virginia so snow here doesn’t happen much.   Paddy is ready in case it comes this way.  (Not my Paddy.)
friend further north took this.  I can almost “listen” to this picture. It shows peace. 
My cousin lives in Texas.   Her Sadie and friend have their Christmas outfits on— no snow there though. 
Bruce aka Goose said he wasn’t going out in the snow.  It probably won’t last in the mid Atlantic area.   
Now in New England, the dogs will have a blast if major snow comes there.  My friend has dogs playing having fun!  
Her Peke, Thea, doesn’t mind snow. Playing and running keep her and Thurston warm and they have a lot of warm jackets snd sweaters. 
Jackson and Suzie say phooey to snow.  
If it comes our way, they will just stay inside!   
Post snow pics if you have some.  

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I have no snow pictures! LOL

Expat Fledgling said...

Perhaps post beach pictures to make us all envious?

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES