Tuesday, March 22, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIPER AND PADDINGTON

Piper and Paddington came into rescue three years ago.  
Little did I know this yahoo-- I mean wonderful boy-- would stay.  
Piper is a little clown.   
Paddington can be so loving.
He can be a total sweetheart.
Yes, he can.    Look at that face.
And Piper is so loving and devoted.
Paddington CAN be good with the other dogs-- most of the time.  
He is really a stunning boy.
I take a lot of pictures of this pair.
Piper has a sweet soul.  
They play all the time.   I wake up, and they are horsing around, rolling around and yelling at each other.   And I haven't even had my coffee!!  
The profile!
Piper loves the other dogs-- he is so good with them.   He loved my Kai Kai. 💙
I think Paddington contemplates being good with other dogs.
He just can't do it all the time.  It's just too hard.
He's good with Sissy.  
He poses well for pictures.  His groomer, Heather, took this.  
"I never do anything wrong.  I don't know why I'm called BAD PAD."  
He was at the picnic with me after he came into rescue.
He's a charmer-- even when he's bad.   Piper is always good.  I keep hoping Paddington will learn from him.
Piper and Paddington have March birthdays just days apart-- Piper is 7 now and Paddington is 6.   HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!! 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Birthday Piper and Paddington.... have a piece of birthday cake for me!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES