Tuesday, March 15, 2022

PEKES ON THE FURNITURE!

We have dogs beds all over the house.  In the family room, the kitchen, the bedroom, the playroom/office.   I haven't even counted how many there are.  They are EVERYWHERE.   Sissy is curled up in one of the comfy ones.   
The dogs, however, prefer to be ON the furniture.   Zoey here on the couch was fussing at Piper for touching her.  How dare he!  
Sissy decided to join the crowd on the couch.  
I guess my end was too crowded, so she moved.
And then, she curled up for a nap.   Her ear is acting up again, so we'll see the vet.   Poor girl.  Long term neglect has caused her life long issues.
Paddington, Piper and Zoey lined up.   
Callie sometimes gets up there, too.  
Fletch, a PVPC alumni, claimed the top of his couch-- that's Gidget's favorite spot, too. 
Bradley loves to sit on top of things, too.  Pretty soon the weather will be nicer and they can all be outside on the chairs.  
Truffles and Lily Ko love being on things.  Do your dogs?   Share some pictures!  We will love seeing them.  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

OK.... now everyone will think I am a super mean Peke owner....... I have Never let my dogs up on the beds, the couch, chairs etc.

Yum Yum has jumped up on my chair but .... I put him down. Not happy.

Now ... don't throw bricks at me .... Yum Yum does have a doggie car seat and beautiful doggie beds on the floor with memory mattresses and rugs galore!
I also lock the fly screen on the front door so he can sit there and look out in warmer weather.
See..... I not all bad! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES