Monday, January 8, 2024

CINNAMON—WHERE ARE THE DECORATIONS?

I’ve loved the holidays.  The house takes on a different feeling.  But, yesterday, the Christmas decorations began to come down and be put away.   Some is left, because it’s wintery.  And a few Christmas things remain a little longer.  
My dining room has my grandmother’s “China cabinet” in it.  I know it never held China for her.  She was a farm wife, and China was not something they could afford.  I’ve filled it with special things that hold memories.  So this area will stay for a little longer.  It’s what I see when I have coffee and quiet in the morning.  This room has always been my morning room.  It has pictures of Scotland in it and I love it. I hope to visit there again. 
While taking things down, and putting other things back, I listened to the YouTube “Scottish winter.”  It’s a beautiful and relaxing sound. 
Cinnamon liked it.  She fell asleep.  

How was your holiday?  Are decorations put away yet?   Feel free to share pictures.  🙂

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Christmas decorations are down for the year.

We have had a ton of rain but the sun is out and summer is starting again ! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES