Saturday, January 20, 2024

GUINNESS AND ROCKY

GUINNESS AND ROCKY 

Guinness' mom goes to Florida in the winter.   So, Guinness is enjoying warmer weather than we are in Virginia.

Guinness is enjoying his time there.  

He has a good friend there!   Rocky belongs to one of our friends and he is so sweet. 

They call Guinness the "crown prince."  Sounds good!   He loves his new car seat.
Rocky is called "Rocky Rockstar."   He is young and full of energy.   Look at his car seat!  He is totally relaxed. 
Both of them were groomed by Rocky's groomer who comes to his house.   I'm thinking there was playtime involved.  
I'm so glad they have a good friend-- and their moms are good friends, too!   I just wish I could join them at their favorite restaurant.  That would be awesome.  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I can see them all at the beach with a Mai Tai cocktail in hand .

Yes ... Guinness and Rocky too!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES