Friday, January 12, 2024

SAD FACE TOLSTOY

Tolstoy "Toasty" has that look.   The "sad" look.  

He's not really sad.  It's just his face.   Like here with Granger.   What was happening downstairs?
I was given this figurine.   I think it looks just like Toasty with the droopy eyes.  LOL

He can really milk that face.  
He just has that look-- but he's the happiest dog ever. 
He's incredibly affectionate.  
He has wild hair days-- like most Pekes.  It doesn't bother him a bit.
Tolstoy is good with dogs and cats.    Charlie likes him, too.  
My friend said, “Oh my goodness… Those are the saddest eyes of the universe… I would give him anything he wants when he looks like that.”   I told her he fools everyone since he’s the happiest dog around. 
Even napping, he can look sad.   
But, he's silly and happy and loving and devoted....
I'm sure he'll keep using the look that gets him so much attention.   He can't help it.   We love Toasty!! 
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh I bet that face gets ALOT of treats too !!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES