Friday, January 5, 2024

ZEKE'S CHRISTMAS

Christmas is over.  The New Year has begun.   But, I wanted to do one more blog about the holidays.
I have known Joy since 2006.  Wow, 18 years.    I went to her home for a house check and Ollie found his new home with Joy and Don.   
They also adopted Buffy, and now they have Zeke.  Zeke the Peke!!   
Joy has trees everywhere!  It's just magical.  Even the bathrooms have trees.  
I took my grandkids there when they were small and it was a dream come true for them.  
Each tree is different and has a theme.  SO MUCH FUN!!
Everywhere you look, there is Christmas! 
It's just enchanting.
Can you tell Joy likes Jimmy Buffett?  
There are manger scenes.  You can have quiet moments to reflect.
The outside is decorated, too.  
Everywhere you look, you smile more.  
 And Zeke likes to be in pictures.   
Santas are all over.   
There's a sleigh by the tree.  
Christmas pillows and ornaments and MAGIC!!
Santa has come and gone.   But, it is a wonderful place to see.  
Zeke has so many sweaters to keep him warm in the winter.   
I think he is wondering how many days until next Christmas.  He wants to dream of sugar plums and reindeer.   I think you can keep doing that all year round.  💙🎄  
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Joy does such a wonderful job when Christmas arrives!
Her decorating is beautiful.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES