Thursday, May 23, 2024

CHARLOTTE JANE DNA

Charlotte Jane was hone of the West Virginia 6.  Of the 6, she seemed to have less Peke in her.  I thought there might be some pug in her. I was wrong. 

Look at this!   Over 50% Pekingese.  I was surprised. 
Do you see chihuahua or Min Pin?  
Charlotte has such a small amount of Shih Tzu that it almost doesn’t count. 😉
Charlotte’s foster parents adopted her.  She discovered a love of toys.  
She learned to relax.  She knew she was safe. 
Charlotte loves to go to the beach.   Her first trip probably sealed her adoption. 
She loved the beach just like her family.  I think she was telling her foster dad she wanted to stay. 
Charlotte, the Peke-Chi-Min w a little Tzu, is ready for a lifetime of adventures. 
She has joined a loving, awesome family. 💕
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I do see some Pekingese but 50 % - well done Charlotte !!! lol

Anonymous said...

Awesome 👏🏻!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES