Wednesday, May 1, 2024

LOUIE AND LADY

Lady and Louie are best friends, and both PVPC alumni.
Lady came into rescue in 2021.  I received a message from a shelter asking us to take her.   Her owner turned her in (a mystery), but Lady had been well cared for. 
I picked her up and she fit right in.   It's so easy to fall in love.  
I had so many applications for her.  She was 13, healthy and a beauty.  We chose a perfect home for her.  Her mom had adopted  Louie (and Katie RIP) in 2011, so I knew her.  Louie loved having a friend.  
Lady and Louie became best friends.   Karma, the grand dog also came to visit.   
Karma is SO sweet!
Lady and Louie are both getting older, but they still guard the house.   
They are beautiful, happy Pekes.  
Their mom shares a lot of pictures of them-- and each one makes my heart smile.
I bet they make you smile, too! 
 




1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

What a beautiful Pair of Pekingese they make!!! Pretty.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES